Suggestions for 16-Bit Gems

Home Forums Clan of the Gray Wolf Shows 16-Bit Gems Suggestions for 16-Bit Gems

This topic contains 353 replies, has 155 voices, and was last updated by  TrueLink 1 month ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 346 through 354 (of 354 total)
  • Author
    DJ_ConWren
    DJ_ConWren
    Participant

another vote for Landstalker! on genesis

Secret of Mana 2 (Eng-T)

Star Ocean (not sure if this is a gem or not I only found it recently, & it may have been a translation, I also have this weird feeling this was mentioned in a 16bit-gem)

…at any rate, this subject makes me sad because there will eventually be an end. & I love these vids. 32bit gems! pleeeeez!

Enclave
    Enclave
    Participant

Roo, I have a special request. Could you do a special 32 bit Gem for Dragon Warrior VII on PSX?

I have a good reason to request this, especially right now.

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/08/31/square-enix-want-bring-dragon-quest-vii-3ds-west-arent-sure-itll-sell-enough/?onswipe_redirect=no&oswrr=1

As you can see, Square Enix has interest in localising Dragon Quest VII for the 3DS however are having difficulty justifying it. We may be able to convince them that enough of us want it. If you could do a 32 bit Gems on Dragon Warrior VII and mention this I’m sure it’d do a world of good.

There are Dragon Quest communities on various gaming sites that are starting to gear up to make themselves heard but many Dragon Quest fans do not take part in such communities. You have great reach and the people who love your videos often are the very sorts of people who love games like Dragon Quest. A video from you could give a lot of much needed exposure to help convince Square Enix to localise the game.

RainbowPubes
    Participant

Love the 16-bit gem series so I just want to say thank you!

This thread is rather long so i haven’t read through all of the suggestions, but so far
    I haven’t seen anyone mention Harvest Moon. I would consider it a hidden gem- at least
    at the time it came out. I know there have been many harvest moon iterations and, let’s face it, it has lost its magic. However, Harvest Moon was seriously a 1 of a kind game when it came out in 1997. There was nothing else like it on the SNES or on any system, really. It was so captivatingly simple and addictive. Anyway, I think it’s worth a consideration.

RainbowPubes
    Participant

I’m also gonna throw in Brain Lord.

jamie walter
    Participant

There are game site that I know, just like this one http://www.igamesforgirls.com/sport, but I don’t think if that is the one you need, so I suggest you try it first so you can see how good the games are included.

icemann
    Participant

Has this show died / permanent hiatus?

Not been a new episode in quite a considerable while.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by  icemann.
    Captain Karnage
    Captain Karnage
    Participant

I recommend Fire Emblem Genealogy of The Holy War

RainbowPubes
    Participant

perhaps Dragon View as well?

TrueLink
    Participant

Still hoping for Robotrek.

Viewing 9 posts - 346 through 354 (of 354 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.