Music minus nerdiness?

Home Forums General Blather & Twaddle Music Music minus nerdiness?

This topic contains 26 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by Nadasaki Nadasaki 2 years ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Maze
    Maze
    Participant
    Maze
    Maze
    Participant

Jax Mandrake
    Participant

I tend to stick to ‘classic rock’ but my taste is rather eclectic… in just looking over my playlist I find (in no particular alphabetical order):

AC/DC, Aerosmith, Airbourne, Alice Cooper, Animusic, Black Sabbath, Blue Oyster Cult, Bob Seger, Cage the Elephant, Dr. Hook, Dweezil Zappa, Face To Face, Frank Zappa, Guns N’ Roses, Heart, Homestar Runner, Journey, Judas Priest, Juno Reactor, KISS, Korn, Lady Gaga, Megadeth, Michael Jackson, Nightwish, Prince, PsychoStick, Queen, Ratt, Spectre General, Styx, The Beatles, The Cars, Twisted Sister, Type O Negative, Van Halen and “Weird Al” Yankovic… that’s before adding random crap and video games (including remixes).

Don’t even get me started on my playlist of comedy – that’s another topic entirely.

Maze
    Maze
    Participant

How Soon Is Now

WATAMIDOINRONG???

“You shut your mouth how can you say I go about things the wrong way? [sic] You say it’s going to happen now, but when exactly do you mean? See I’ve already waited too long and all my hope is gone.”

Fixed.

???

It has me baffled, might have to do with the new forums. Anyhow I had to look up what <p> was and it is for paragraphs, as for the link the only one I got working was highlighting the text and inserting a link via the icons above.

How Soon Is Now

Maze
    Maze
    Participant

I see the current line of text.

Imma try again.

Saturday Night Holocaust

Dammit!

Fixed.

Since I am here these two song when I listen to one I need to listen to the other right after.

Madness – Going To The Top
    Madness – Elysium

Maze
    Maze
    Participant

A Forest

SUCCESS!

Mister Rogers Remixed – Garden of Your Mind

Edit: (The above was done with html code.)
    I was about to go to bed early and remembered the ‘Visual’ tab in the top right hand corner, you need to click on the ‘Text’ tab in order for html code to work.

Maze
    Maze
    Participant

Thanks for cueing me in. ^^

L7

Tool

leanhnam220
    Participant

This topic is interesting
    Tiny Tanks Unblocked

Nadasaki
    Nadasaki
    Participant

^spam.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.