Looking for life

Home Forums Clan of the Gray Wolf Looking for life

This topic contains 12 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by zero zero 1 month ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Gnashvar
    Gnashvar
    Participant

Hey everyone. Anyone still lurking around here? Maybe we can get this place going again.

Mark P. Tjan
    Keymaster

I’m always around. 🙂

KuraraII
    KuraraII
    Participant

^He’s around.

Roo
    Roo
    Keymaster

I’m looking for hot singles in my area… is this is the right place?

Tim
    Tim
    Participant

Yes, I’ve heard there were hot singles in my area too! And also I’ve won several lotteries and inherited a lot of money from many princes… I think this is as good a place as any to get all that come true. ^^

Pond_Life
    Participant

ARE there hot singles south of the Mason Dixon line?

Maxim
    Maxim
    Participant

people still post here?

Tim
    Tim
    Participant

Nope, only ghosts :3

Yarn Rosnibon
    Participant

I just joined. I still listen to these guys every time they are on, thought their might be more activity than this. Oh well.

Nadasaki
    Nadasaki
    Participant

I’ve been subscribed to the CotGW on YouTube for a year or so and watch the EchoScreens ever so often, never bothered to join the forums, check the website or connect to the IRC chat.
    I thought I give it a shot ’cause it’s been a while I was active at an internet forum. I feel kinda sad to see this place is as desolate as my Facebook notifications (burned).
    If there’s a life-sign though, let me know!

TKD_Tarantino
    TKD_Tarantino
    Participant

Is anyone still there? I love this site, and all of the videos they have as well as the community! Lets get it going again!

-Vinny

OGManScout33 .
    Participant

Let’s get this up and going boys. I am merely a well wisher hoping to hear from Roo and Commie sometime in the near future. I hope all is well with them and the members of the community as well.

zero
    zero
    Participant

I too would like to join this initiative. We miss all the informative shows, it is always exciting to see new content from you guys.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.